- All purpose flour (or) maida - 2 cups
- Eggs -4 nos
- Powdered sugar - 2 cups
- vanilla essence -2 tsp
- Baking powder-2 tsp
- unsalted butter-60gms
- chocolate fudge frosting - 1
- Mix the flour and baking powder and keep it aside.
- In a bowl take eggs, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla essence. Beat the mixture using (hand) egg beater for 4 mins. If you use an electric beater beat for 2 mins.
- Then gradually add flour in to the bowl.
- Pour in to prepared butter pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes. Use knife to check the cake, if it comes out clear it is done.
- Leave it at room temperature for 15 minutes. Then apply chocolate fudge frosting (or your favorite) over the cake, and it is ready to serve.